The main provided services are as follows:
• To collect and transmit all the relevant information and documentation, especially those concerning the performance of the conditionalities of the programmes.
• To analyse factually and on an exclusively "realised" or "non-realised" binary basis, the conformity of the documentation obtained with the modalities of confirmation stipulated in the conditionality matrixes of the programmes for each specific tranche and programme. Such binary conclusions must be accompanied by the required documentation. If not realised, the Consultant should also indicate what proportion of the conditions has been complied with in each case and the reasons for not achieving the conditions and recommended actions for future steps. The Consultant will focus on concrete results (not on formal compliance).
• To briefly update and review the progress made towards the compliance of the conditions for the next tranche, estimating the possible disbursements linked to the compliance of the indicators/targets and give an indicative/objective timetable for the remaining ones.
• To review the list of Technical Assistant (TA) assignments proposing new assignments if required.
• To make proposals for evaluation and studies of the programmes related objectives and areas of intervention with their TORs.